Cells Gold Core ERP Settings
These are assigned tasks performed by the system manager before starting work on them to adapt options to use the Gold Core ERP in the establishment’s general policies and regulations organizing work procedures as a basic structure for the nature of the gold facility at the present time and its future needs, and they are general entries that express the identity of a facility to determine the way in which it accomplishes and affects various ERP gold kernel systems in its operations and results.
- Quantities and weights in all transactions.
- The ability to set automatic gold prices updates (per gram) based on the international ounce price with modification capability.
• Multiple gold classification such as gold content, country of origin, manufacturer and other categories in all transactions.
- Displaying pictures for gold products in all related transactions.
- Handling gold products in sets or individual pieces along with the ability of selling individual pieces from the same sets or selling the set excluding any pieces.
- Linking gemstones with products including their own types and weights in all sales and purchases transactions.
- Support price adjustment for products exchange and display adjustments on receipts.
- Register and carry out all gold transactions, sales, purchases and returns including gold weight and manufacturing fees through different payments methods (weight, cash or both).
- Carry out all payment types and update balances accordingly as well as generation and documenting receipt.
- Analysing the gold manufacturing and ingoting processes to assure high quality (weight and karats) and track any deficiencies.
- Change product status from damaged to new product or raw to new product and vice versa.
- Manage modification transactions like cutting and splitting gold products.
- Carry out all currencies exchange transactions.